Hotel Week Chute Terms and Conditions
By replying to the Hotel Week consent request to participate in Chute (content aggregation tool) with the hashtag #HotelWeekNYC, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. Hotel Week doing business as 0https://www.hotelweeknyc.com/hotel-week-chute-terms-conditions/0 agrees to abide by these Terms and Conditions. Hotel Week may terminate its Website(s) or its use of your content at any time at its discretion.
You must be 18 years of age or older and have the legal right to enter into this agreement and to grant any and all rights to your user generated content (Content) in the form of original photography, video or text.
You understand and agree that your Content will be publically displayed and it will not be treated in confidence. In fact, many people from around the world will be able to view your Content and, by replying to the Hotel Week (HW) request for consent, you provide the HW with the right to use and share your Content on their official Website(s) including but not limited to ENTERWEBPAGE as well as in all of their social media channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
HOTEL WEEK (HW) RIGHTS TO USER GENERATED CONTENT
By replying to the Hotel Week (HW) consent request to participate in Chute (content aggregation tool) with the hashtag #HotelWeekNYC, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. You grant HW and affiliate agents a perpetual, transferable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to a) use, copy, transmit, distribute, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, adapt, combine with other ideas or works, publish, translate, publicly perform, publicly broadcast and publicly display your Content (or any modification thereto) in whole or in part, in any format or medium now known or later developed and b) use (and permit others to use) your Content in any manner and for any purpose, including and without limitations: marketing, advertising, commercial, or promotional purposes that Hotel Week (HW) or their affiliate agents deem appropriate.
You agree that you are solely responsible for your Content. Hotel Week (HW) is not required to host, display, or distribute any Content on or through their Website(s) and may remove Content at any time or refuse Content for any reason. HW is not responsible for any loss, theft, misuse, or damage of any kind to your Content.
By replying to the Hotel Week (HW) consent request to participate in Chute (content aggregation tool) with the hashtag #HotelWeekNYC, you represent and warrant that:
- you are at least 18 years of age, you have the legal right to enter into this agreement and you are not impersonating anyone else
- you own all rights in and to your Content including without limitation, all rights to the audio, video and or digital recording and performance contained in your Content (if any) and/or you have acquired all necessary rights to the elements appearing in your Content to enable you to grant the same rights to HW as described herein
- your Content is wholly original and does not infringe on the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or any other legal or moral rights of any third party individual or entity
- you agree to release and allow all creative license and creative treatment in the use and production of your Content at the discretion of HW and its affiliate agents
- you voluntarily agree to waive all “moral rights” that you may have to your Content
- any information contained in your Content is not known to you to be false, inaccurate, or misleading
- your Content does not violate any law
- you were not and will not be compensated or granted any consideration by any third party for submitting your Content
- you will not be compensated or granted any consideration in any way by HW for the use of your Content
- your Content does not incorporate materials from a third party website, copyright protected materials, or personally identifiable information of anyone other than yourself
- your Content does not reflect negatively in any way upon HW or their marketing, advertising, commercial, or promotional efforts
You agree to irrevocably release and forever discharge HW and its affiliate agents, subsidiaries, employees and third party providers from any and all actions, claims, damages, liabilities and demands, whether absolute or contingent and of any nature whatsoever, which you now have or hereafter can, shall or may have against HW and affiliate agents, subsidiaries, employees and third party providers or their respecting successor without limitation resulting from the use of your Content or anything contained therein by HW.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Hotel Week (HW) and its affiliate agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including a reasonable amount of attorney’s fees) that such parties may incur as a result of or arising from your breach of these terms and conditions. HW reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you agree to cooperate with HW defense of such claims.
MODIFICATIONS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
HW may, at its sole discretion, change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes will be posted on ENTERWEBPAGE along with the new effective date.
Should you want your content removed from the Hotel Week (HW) Website(s), you will need to send a message to the following: email@example.com. Once HW acknowledges receipt of your email request, please allow 30 days for any action to take place.
LINKING, CRAWLING AND ARCHIVING
If you would like to link to the Website(s) of Hotel Week (HW), you must comply with the following guidelines:
- you must not incorporate any content from this site into your site or social media channels by in-lining, framing, or creating other browser or border environments around the Website Content. You may only link to, not replicate, the Website Content of HW
- you may not use any HW trademarks, logos, designs, or service marks in your links
- you may not create the appearance of a relationship or affiliation with HW
- your site or social media channels may not contain offensive, distasteful, illegal, or inappropriate Content
If you would like to use a web crawler or other search tool to gather information from HW Website(s), you must comply with the provisions of the robots.txt file of the site and you may not circumvent CAPTCHA or other security measures.
CAUTION: Any attempt by any individual to deliberately damage any HW Website(s), tamper with the aggregation process, or otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of the program may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, HW reserves the right to cooperate in the prosecution of any such individual(s) and to pursue all remedies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Statement together with any additional terms to which you agree when using particular elements of the Website(s) constitute the entire and exclusive agreement between you and the Hotel Week (HW).
These terms shall be governed by the laws of the state of New York. Should any and all legal disputes connected with the Content arise, resolution will take place in accordance with the laws of the state of New York.
Effective date: October 17th, 2017